I made these yellow outfits for Sophie and Cassie last month, but never got to post them. This fabric caught my eye and I purchased it not really knowing what I wanted to do with it. I had these patterns from “Violette Field Threads” for a while and was just waiting for a chance to use them. The yellow fabric seemed like the perfect fit. The top Pattern is “Ginger” and the bottom is a modified version of “Lucy”. When I gave them the outfits, it was kind of funny. Sophie said she loved the outfit but next time could I please make the knee part smaller and could I make the pants go to her ankles. Cassie on the other hand thanked me for putting the elastic in the back so she could breathe.
Sophie’s Outfit back.
(It is hard to tell but there is three row of elastic in the back to of course allow them to breath.)
Well, every time I saw them following getting the outfits that was what they were wearing. I had some other fabric that would work well with those patterns, so I decided to make them another outfit each. I took some of what Sophie asked into consideration by making the pants a little narrower at the knees. I just couldn’t see pants in this hot weather.
Sophie’s Outfit Two
Cassie’s Outfit Two
They came by this week and I managed to get a quick picture of them before they headed out with the outfits in hand. Jennifer says that now they have something to wear while one is in the wash. Kids are so funny!